In 2022, the FLORIDA REGION OF USA VOLLEYBALL CELEBRATED its 40TH ANNIVERSARY
The Florida Region of USA Volleyball was honored to celebrate our 40th anniversary in 2022! For 40 years, the Florida Region has aggressively promoted the sport of volleyball throughout Florida and has provided competitive playing opportunities for players of all ages. Thank you for helping us celebrate 40 years of this lifetime sport in Florida!
About the Florida Region of USA Volleyball
The Florida Region of USA Volleyball began operations in 1943 as part of Region 6. In 1977 it broke off and operated as the Florida Region and was officially incorporated in 1982. We offer indoor, outdoor & para volleyball for adults, juniors, coaches and officials. Additionally we offer educational opportunities for coaches and officials annually. Our operations are managed by a full-time staff and our corporate governance is overseen by a 9 member board of directors. We are an affiliate of USA Volleyball, the National Governing Body for the sport of volleyball as designated by the US Olympic & Paralympic Committee. Below you will find our mission statement, vision statement, core values, organizational goals, and our corporate slogans.
15010 US Highway 441
Eustis, FL 32726
Tel: (352) 742-0080
Fax: (352) 414-5304
To contact a specific person within our office, head over to our Contact Page!
Our mission is to aggressively promote the sport of volleyball throughout Florida and provide competitive playing opportunities for players of all ages.
Our vision is to become the premier volleyball organization in the State of Florida by partnering with USAV member organizations and other corporate partners; and by offering a full range of programs, activities, and events for our members.
-A lifetime sport and a lifetime of friendships!
-Florida Region Volleyball...Pass It Along!
-Indoor & outdoor volleyball for adults, juniors, coaches, and officials since 1982!
CORE BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
1. SERVICE - Deliver the best possible service to our members!
2. VALUE - Create more value at our events and within our programs!
3. EXCELLENCE - Achieve excellence in all areas of operations & governance!
1. Plan and host successful junior & adult regional championship tournaments.
2. Promote the Region through various programs, activities, & events and regularly recognize those members who make our Region better.
3. Enhance the skill levels of our officials and coaches by offering advanced educational opportunities and certifications annually.
4. Increase overall membership by 10%-15% per year.
5. Develop and administer a corporate financial plan that complies with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
6. Create collaborative partnerships with local and national corporations to grow the sport of volleyball within our Region.